SW2 Japan Sports offers its Virtual Consignment service to assist sellers with wide-reaching & effective online advertisement of their car for sale without having to leave the car at the dealership.
- Full & comprehensive high-quality photoshoot.
- Note: Applies only to customers in the Southern California area, outside areas can be arranged at additional cost.
- Compiling records, details, and the car’s overall ownership history to create an in-depth ad writeup.
- Listing the car for sale on 1-5 of the most effective automotive classified websites online.
- Note: We typically use the most popular classifieds websites in addition to targeted enthusiast forums to market your car. Further online marketing on a site of your choosing is available at request and zero charge.
- Negotiating with potential buyers to meet your desired selling price.
- Note: In addition to traditional negotiation, we typically employ auction results, recent private sales, and overall market knowledge to educate buyers on the value of your car. Buyers know that we represent only the highest-quality cars, raising perceived value as well.
SW2 Japan Sports’ Virtual Consignment rate is generally 5% of the value of the deal upon sale of the car.
Despite the title used, this service is not and does not constitute traditional auto dealer “consignment.” SW2 Japan Sports does not operate as a traditional auto dealer when Virtual Consignment services are requested, and accordingly is not responsible for the reporting of sales, transfers of titles, registration and any resulting fees/taxes. The aforementioned are the sole responsibility of the selling and/or buying party. SW2 Japan Sports does not assume any liability in these transactions for same in its role restricted to a consultancy.